How to Back Up Your Android Phone (2021)
If you want something like iTunes to handle this process or an app to manage a wireless backup from phone to PC, then you can find a variety of premium options online, even if you don’t we recommend any of them. If you are trying to transfer files from your Android phone to PC, try using Microsoft’s free Your Phone app.
Backing up Your Mac
To back up files from your Android phone to a Mac is also easy and straightforward. Here’s how:
- Put the officer down Android File Transfer app on your Mac.
- Plug your phone into a USB port on your Mac.
- A Android File Transfer your Mac’s window should open, and you’ll see a list of folders and files on your phone.
- Dig and copy and paste any files you want to back up. You may need to search to find the files you want. For example, your photos are in a folder marked DCIM, Camera.
There are some premium apps for MacOS that offer many features of an iTunes -like experience, but we guarantee nothing.
Backing up Your Chromebook
Here’s how to back up files from your Android phone to a Chromebook:
- Plug your phone into a USB port on your Chromebook.
- Drag the shade shade and find a notification from Android system That’s said like Charge this device via USB, Tap for more options and tap it.
- Find an option that says File transfer and select it.
- the Files open the app on your Chromebook, and you can drag any files you want to copy.
Backing up to Another Cloud Service
Maybe you’re running out of Google storage, or you want other cloud services. There are Android apps for that Dropbox, Microsoft’s OneDrive, MEGA, Box, and so on. Most of them offer some cloud storage for free, but what you can back up and how you do it varies from app to app.
We watched how to back up photos on mobile some of these beforehand, and you can usually set that up automatically, even if other files always need to be backed up manually. If you want to automatically sync photos and other files across the device using one of the services, then check out Autosync app. There are specific versions for Dropbox, OneDrive, MEGA, ug Box.